Welcome Note

Welcome to the 6th Grade Page! Each post below pertains to something the class is currently working on, or something they will be learning about within the week. Homework for the week will be posted on or before every Monday.

Thursday, February 14, 2013

When I Grow Up

What would it take for you to achieve your dreams?  What do you need to equip yourself with?  This is a really interesting question to consider.  We all know the power of someone encouraging our dreams, and someone who discourages us. 

Consider this: How often am I encouraging to my fellow classmates to 'shoot for the moon'? We always think about how 'I' can do well, but do we ever think about how we can be an encouragement to others? What will your story end up saying about you?


Here is the video I showed in class today.  Many of the kids asked me to re-post it here so that they could look it up later.  It can also be found on the Principal's Page here.